What does the rental fee include?
- Property rental and use of all out-buildings
- Setup and teardown of the event
- Complimentary parking for all guests with parking attendant and golf cart
- Seating for ceremony site
- Bar coordinator to assist bar details
- Day of coordinator to design layouts and assist day of needs.
- Refer to Pricing & Stucture under Misty Farm and The Valley.
Do you require a security deposit?
Yes, a 500 dollar security deposit is due thirty days prior to event and is refundable afterward if there are no damages to the property.
What are your policies for cancellation or changing a date?
If a cancellation is necessary for any reason, the following schedule will apply:
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- Transferring a date is based upon availability and decided case by case.
At what times may events be held?
Events may be held from Friday at noon until Sunday at noon. Friday,-set up and rehearsal, Saturday- event day, and Sunday -clean up only, no additional events. Weekday events will be restricted from 8 am. – 11 pm.
How many people can you accommodate for an event?
We can accommodate parties up to 285 guests.
Where can we park?
We have adequate parking to accommodate our guests.
Can I hold a date?
After you have met with our staff and toured Frutig Farms in person, you can request a single date. If it is available, the date can be held for up to 7 days.
How do I formally reserve a date?
You will need to fill out the contract, initial the structure/ addendum sheet, and pay the deposit to hold the date.
Who provides the tables, chairs and tents?
We do. All the tents, tables, chairs, and linens are rented through Frutig Farms . Set-up and teardown are included in the rental fee. We have additional rentals as listed on our Misty Farm Pinterest Site.
What provisions do you make for rain?
We will work with you to design a contingency plan.
Is smoking allowed on premises?
Frutig Farms will provide designated smoking areas for your guests. No smoking allowed in barns.
Who can provide food for my event?
We require you use a caterer from our Preferred Caterers List. See Vendor Love Tab on our website.