The Valley Wedding Structure Sheet 2018
You will have access to the 4-acre property beginning Friday at noon thru Sunday at noon.
(Friday- set up and rehearsal, Sat.- event day, Sunday- Clean up only; no additional events)
Rental Fee: $12,000.00 including the following:
- Property rental with use of all outbuildings
- Use of all 7 bathroom facilities
- Use of heating/cooling system in main barn, Dining barn, and tent as needed
- Bridal Staging area for wedding day
- Set up and tear down of tables and chairs
- Parking attendants on Wedding day
- Golf Cart for Weekend
- Bar Coordinator to assist with bar details and scheduling.
- Bench Seating for ceremony site
- State of the Art Sound System in the Dining/ Lower Barn
- Day of Coordinator to assist in layout design, and day-of needs. (Ask for detail sheet)
- Two Bartenders/ Barback/ Ice as needed- additional Bartender $250.00
- Coffee Service
- Choice of Arbors for Ceremony
Things provided by The Valley but not included in rental fee:Tent Option:
- 30x35 Sperry Tent for courtyard area $500. Combined with Market Space enables seating up to 250.
- 85 X 46 Sperry Tent (for parties up to 250) $2500.
- 85 X 66 Sperry Tent (for parties up to 400) $4000.
- All tents come with perimeter lighting, heat, and sides as needed.
- Wooden Chairs- $3 dollars per chair
- If you choose to rent chairs from an outside vendor there is a Chair Opt Out Fee -- $300
- Tables: All sizes with house linens - $25 per table.
- Cherry Farmhouse Tables- $100.00 per table
Additional Offerings at The Valley
- Sound System w/ cordless microphone and lavaliere - $200 dollars per area (ceremony or tent)
Other The Valley Event Requirements
- Must choose from preferred caterers list. (see referrals on website)
- Liquor liability required for events serving alcohol- www.theeventhelper.com/#K71uZK (appx. $130)
- Reception Music (DJ/Band) must be confined to an insulated barn structure and must end at 11 pm
- NO SUBWOOFERS ALLOWED IN BARNS
- Portable dance floors may not be used on grass surfaces.
- Candles must be contained (i.e. in glass) in all wooden structures.
- No sky lanterns, sparklers or fireworks allowed on premises
- Staff Service fee required for all events/ per guest pricing…